Smart process for Retail Departments Software Industry
A department store is a retail establishment which specializes in satisfying a wide range of the consumer's personal and residential durable goods product needs; and at the same time offering the consumer a choice of multiple merchandise lines, at variable price points, in all product categories. Department stores usually sell products including apparel, furniture, home appliances, electronics, and additionally select other lines of products such as paint, hardware, toiletries, cosmetics, photographic equipment, jewellery, toys, and sporting goods. Certain department stores are further classified as discount stores. Discount department stores commonly have central customer checkout areas, generally in the front area of the store. Department stores are usually part of a retail chain of many stores situated around a country or several countries.
A Complete Retail System :
Retail Management will allow participants to explore aspects of retail management: Store Design, In-store Marketing, and Category Management. You will have the opportunity to discover the latest trends and interact personally with experts to garner the knowledge to improve on your retail operations
Key Features of Retail Department
- Achieving store safety standards compliance through a robust store layout and design
- Improving on shelf-availability through effective planogramme management
- Synchronising value differentiation with the retail management strategy
- Procurement strategy: How not to over buy
- Display space rental: Possible store revenue generator
- Incorporating operation risk management into day-to-day retail operations
More important than any one feature, MerchantOS is easy to learn and use. New employees will learn quickly and experienced employees will appreciate the simplicity of MerchantOS.
Point of Sale (Register)
Easy to use and flexible to save you time and make you look good in front of your customers. Quickly search for items using a barcode scanner or simply type in a description. Track customers, deposits, layaways, and special orders.
Proper inventory control can make the difference between profit and loss. We help you optimize your inventory to save money and increase sales.
We have over one million items preloaded for you. You’ll save time by not having to manually enter data. We are always adding more catalogs to our list, if we’re missing one, call our support to find out how to get it added in.
Integrated work orders keep your service department on track. And turning work orders into sales is done with a click of a button.
MerchantOS keeps track of the ‘who, what, and where’ of all transactions.
Real-time information about your business is always available. You’ll know what items are selling, who are the big spenders, and how your business is growing. When it’s time to do your books you’ll have easy access to profit, loss, taxes, and more. If you use QuickBooks you can load your POS and inventory data from MerchantOS.
The curriculum of the retail management courses is based around the different aspects of fundamental importance in the field. They are:
- Automatic Update of Prices.
- Memos, Invoices, Payments, Return Sales, Return Purchases.
- Impress your customers with a professional look and presentation
- Save Time and Money. No Headache.
- Immediate and Easy Access to Information.
- All Necessary Reports: Accounts Receivable, Accounts Payable, Inventory Control
Reports, Sales Person, Sales & Profits, and etc…
- Supply chain management
- Marketing and business communication
- Finance management
- Electronic retailing merchandise management
- Accounting in retail
- Marketing information
- Sales promotion with public relation
- Customer relationship
- Retail brand management